iLX-F411 Firmware update V1.3.13 (2022.03.08) change points:
- Adds iDatalink Factory Media Support
- Improves iDatalink gauge functionality
- Improves overall performance
“Vehicle Settings” menu can’t be accessed in the iDataLink settings. This affects Toyota vehicles.
- Blank screen displays while using CarPlay or Android Auto every time climate is adjusted from OEM
controls. This affects FCA and Ford Vehicles.
- Climate controls not working on vehicles that are supported for the feature.
- Added tech support phone # to “Maestro Communication Error Message”.
- Audio pop during boot up.
- iDataLink Climate- Fixes Rear Zone operation.
- iDataLink Climate- Fixes temperature display in Celsius.
- Resolution increase for Maestro fan and temperature climate controls to address a status display issue.
- Power Antenna logic improved to turn On only when the main audio source is set to FM/AM Radio.
Please download both the update manual and firmware update