What is the cost for out of warranty repair on my Alpine unit?
Non-warranty repair of Alpine products performed for non-authorized dealers and/or consumers by Alpine’s service center will be billed at a flat rate.
These rates include labor, all functional parts which are not cosmetic in nature or installation related items, applicable taxes, and UPS surface shipping charges.
* Repair warranty is 90 days.
Alpine will, at its option, repair or replace the product with a reconditioned unit at the specified out of warranty rate. This is provided that the defective product is less than eight years old and that the replacement product re-installation cost is the sole responsibility of the owner of the product.
If you’re having problems with your Alpine product, we can help. Please follow these steps to ensure the quickest resolution to the problem.
Step 1: Diagnose The Problem
Contact your local Alpine authorized dealer before sending your product to ensure that the problem you are experiencing is not related to the installation or usage of the product.
Step 2: In-Warranty Service
- Refer to Limited Warranty statement that came with your product for complete details.
- The limited warranty covers the original purchaser, and product must be purchased from an authorized Alpine dealer.
- Include your proof of purchase indicating that the product was purchased during the warranty period. Please keep your original receipt and send only a copy to us.
Out-of Warranty Service
Please contact the service center in your area for an estimate and information about repairing out of warranty products.
- 1-800-421-2284, Option #3 or dial extension 860407
- Contact us
Step 3: Mailing Product
Please note: This is a secure facility No customer drop off or will call service is permitted or offered.
- Provide a detailed description of the problem(s) for which service is required.
- Package the product securely to avoid damage during transit.
- ONLY use a carrier that will provide a complete tracking invoice such as UPS or CERTIFIED US mail.
- Ship Your product to: Alpine Customer Service USA 2012 Abalone Ave, Unit D, Torrance CA 90501
- Include your name, address, daytime phone number, and e-mail if available. Your return address must be able to receive UPS packages.